Customers dropping money off

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by luc, Apr 17, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. luc

luc Well-Known Member

Does any one have customers drop money off at there house if they aren't in when you clean? It's happened to me now about four times, I don't mind I just thought it strange...

Advertisement
  2. Beccy

Beccy Active Member

Yes, I include my address on my cards specifically for that purpose :)

3. luc

luc Well-Known Member

I do as well becky but more for customers to feel comfortable about there new window cleaner, I had a customer drop money of half an hour ago.
    I sound like I'm complaining but I really am surprised that's all.

4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Mate, I got a fair few that do so, My street is a main cut through for local mums walking kiddies to school so it is quite normal for envelopes of cash to drop through my door. I love it, saves having to chase it.

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I have a woman who lives local (i could see her house if the road didn't bend) who collects the money from her mum and uncle and drops all 3 payments in to me when they have all paid her
    I would happily let all custys come and pay me
    I have my full address, phone number and email on my cards as i think it makes the customers feel more confident / comfortable with you as their new windie rather than the guy with no cards or anything who used to just turn up monthly

6. luc

luc Well-Known Member

It would be awesome if they all dropped there money of, I haven't had to go collecting yet and there's no excuses for custy not to pay they have so many option, next time I pick up a new one I'm going to say they can drop the money of if they want :)

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Money is either left out or paid by paypal/bank transfer
    I only collect from a handfull of people
    Mostly because they are pensioners and wouldn't even understand internet banking and a couple of friends who i see regular so they pay up when we meet up..usually involving some sort of drinking

Advertisement