Customers that dont want to pay

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Midlands_Cleaners, Dec 4, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Midlands_Cleaners

Midlands_Cleaners Active Member

iv got a customer at the minute as she is a full blown hassle im not interested in cleaning her windows any more as im sick of chasing the money in 9 years of window cleaning iv never encountered such a bad paying customer, just after my payment then will gladly take her off my books iv been to collect on Friday apparently she didn't i no i was coming even though i left a card saying will be collecting she conveniently had no moneys so asked me to come back monday which i did again no monies il pay online now she says and no money was received, iv texted yesterday to say the payment not been received with no reply iv been out again today she wasnt in so rang and on the 3rd attemp got a answer she said will pay online tonight and let me no when its done and its still not sorted so iv text a hour ago giving all payment details bacs, paypal website etc with no reply so just wondering how you lot would deal with this as im beginning to lose patience. just to clarify its not about the money its about principles as she is blatantly trying it on

Advertisement
  2. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

when you get paid drop her
    got a few at moment the fuel and time spent collecting means your doing the job for nowt
    i chap the door lights on i can hear the T V

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Ditch her I had one like that and in the end I just had to accept I was not going to get the payment and they were certainly not getting a clean from me ever again!

Funnily enough with mine a few weeks later I bumped into them and they were like oh not seen you for a while our windows could really do with a clean. I said oh yes your the guys that still ow me for the last clean. They soon. Changed the subject and disappeared!!!

4. Midlands_Cleaners

Midlands_Cleaners Active Member

im gonna give it a few more attempts i think and then write it off as bad dept if nothing comes of it part of me wants to turn up and give her a piece of my mind but it ent v professional and i clean few of her neighbours , its disheartening tho when this happens its customers like this that make me wanna give up what im doing. i would mind if she were single mum and couldnt afford it but her husbands a plumber and she got 09 reg car on the drive so it ent as if there skint just skanks......... rant over lol

5. TolishAPurd

I feel for you guys, the profit margins are so tight in this game that you can't afford to deal with ****ers like this. Definitely ditch her, stay polite, and every time you're in the area doing her neighbours, knock on her door, it'll end up being more inconvenient for her then it is for you.

6. WWC

WWC Well-Known Member

I have had people that I just ditched. I wasted enough time cleaning the windows and not getting paid, I will only try so much to get paid, then just drop them. They are not worth me getting upset over - life is hard enough.

7. Tattooed window cleaner

Tattooed window cleaner Active Member

There more ways to skin a cat so they say,Halloween is window cleaners revenge lol ;) ;) ;)

8. Posh

Posh Hero

I know what I would do & have done it. Prob not very professional but hey that's me.

9. shazzy692002

Ditch. Simples.

10. Doo

Doo Well-Known Member

I've got two like this, I've stopped going to the doors as it was winding me up, I saw one of them in the street and they spotted me a ran like usain bolt to get away from me unbelievable

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Advertisement