Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Homework

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I learnt more mathematics getting my head around my elder daughters GCSE's a few years ago, than I did at school. And she got an A!

**** thing is I've forgotten it all just as my next kid starts their GCSE's. ******* algebra and multiplying fractions all over again........

By the time all four kids are through school, I'll be a freakin maths wizard.

yeah i got ungradded in my maths and then i get asked whats the answer to this

how do i know :think:

It's all ****

I got 9 gcse's

A-b in 6 of them

And I'm a windie

My brother did a lot worse and he invests peoples money including john motson and works from home for about 4.3k take home a month

It's who you know not what you know

The maths my daughter does in junior school baffles the hell out of me, they don't use long division like we used to, its all number squares and stuff that makes no sense to me at all!

I got an A in english language and A in english literature as you can probably tell by my punctuation

Just means i am a well read windie that has got all the books ever written by tolkein and can actually read them..lol

Funny how you spend your first years working towards a career which never actually happens

Saying that i still talk like a proper london council estate urchin

You can take the boy out of london.........

Didn't need my qualifications in the army/reserves and don't need them now

Could have been out on the ladders instead of being at school

Passed all mine as well, the only one I didn't get C or above in was history as I only wrote my name on the paper lol

Though I did need mine as I did a BTEC national diploma in electronics when I left school, though I only managed just under a year of it as I was homeless at 16 so couldn't keep it up, then did an apprenticeship as an electrician, passed all that, but then I got heart problems in my late 20's so don't mess with electric anymore either.

Back