Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone in norfolk that can deal with stains on glass?

W

WWC

Hi,

I have a web enquiry from someone in Norfolk who says she has "what looks like a large petrol stain on my living room window. Which won't come off"

Obviously, I am nowhere near her, so is there anyone here that may work that area and has the expertise?

:windowcleaner:

I have asked her to send me photos, though of course photos of glass is difficult, so we shall see what she can do.

seen this and always just thought it was inside the double glazing unit but wasnt sure

be interesting to know what causes it @Warrenpoint Window Cleaning

Me too as sounds like a blown dg unit to me. If it is stained on the outside of the glass then could be tricky and not worth the agro to bother with as I'm sure others have fobbed her off.

I don't know where in Norfolk, she didn't give me details as she knew I wasn't anywhere near.

I haven't seen any photos yet, so I don't know what the stain is likely to be. My first thought from that description is a blown unit, but who knows.

Back