Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Barnsey

What's the best method for getting new work. . Have tried the canvassing route but found people are out a lot. Have had reasonable success with flyers thru doors but not getting work that quickly. Any advice on other methods. Have tried ad in paper but no joy.

I wonder how many if asked "would you like a free window clean" would say "yes" :rolleyes:

I wonder how many if asked "would you like a free window clean" would say "yes" :rolleyes:
Hi Smurfey , yeah have put a free clean on the flyers if regular clean booked. It works ok. Canvassing is what everyone recommends. Maybe I need to go out in the evening. After 6 ish

Time is your friend in this game, unless you just buy a round or pay a canvasser.
Would be interested in buying some work but nothing about in my area. Just gotta keep plugging away and brush up on the doorstep charm I guess.

yes some one did that near me...and anyway i think that was what Corwoods were up to with their hot water wash when i saw them last as they weren't there long enough to do all the windows.....just a free sampler....

a lot offer a discount....for first clean....

yes some one did that near me...and anyway i think that was what Corwoods were up to with their hot water wash when i saw them last as they weren't there long enough to do all the windows.....just a free sampler....
a lot offer a discount....for first clean....
Yep offered half price 1st clean at first but very little response.

1st clean discounts, freebies and whatnot seem like just a great way to attract the ones that just want a clean every five years (...but the want to pay the same price as a monthly custy).

Back