Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water genie pole clamp test

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeh 330 is too heavy. I'm looking to go from a 22ft with aquadapter to an 18ft with univalve and an extreme brush so mat as well just buy an slx if viper comes with that brick. Also isn't the vipers claimed weight 1000g at 18ft? The slx is 990? Not sure where they are lighter is coming from?
Poles have changed since the we sites advertised weights with slightly less weight now, we will be updating the weights ASAP

ill b geting a 18ft viper c how they r if i like them wich im shore i will i will get a nother one maby 25ft or 30ft its about time a nother make of pole gave gardners a run for there money compertision is good for us as now gardners will b trying to beta the viper ect eather on price or design

Hi everyone, today we sanded down one of our water genie viper 18ft full carbon poles (weighing 987grams) in the attached video you will see the clamp holds it own after a couple of years worth of wear, hopefully this answers questions regarding the clamps capability! /emoticons/wink.png [media]

Is this 18ft pole actually 18ft or is the reach 18ft?

Not for me but could you let us know where you got that statement from please on the warranty, don't see it on the website so I presume this was stated.
If you could let me know I'll forward it on. Thanks
Hi Doug we do offer a 12 month warranty with our poles.

Cheers thanks will pass it on. Only know him by his knick name Wolf Man (Wolves Supporter), cannot remember his full name but first name is Tony.

What are these viper poles like when the extended Is there a lot of bend? If someone has an SLX to compare with a viper please do a picture with them both fully extended in front of you [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back