Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Belt with pockets for scrims and detailing cloths?

RichieRich

Hi guys I keep shoving my cloths in my trouser pockets and dropping them in sand etc. Any idea where I can get one of those belts with multiple deep pockets on from? Think I saw wagga with one. Was it a DIY special?

I wouldn't mind something like that, since I do the same thing and, once they hit the ground I'd chuck em in the 'done for the day' dirty-rag washing bag; rather than risk having sand scratch someone's 3,000 window or even worse - nick a new rubber :whistle:

I've seen these 'bull rings' online that fit on any belt, but the prices are just ..only a complete idiot would pay $50 for a stainless steel ring sewn into a little square of leather. My woman can sew though, hell - even I'd have a go just to test em out.

And like other things that go on belts, I fear I'll look like a bit of a tool walking around with a bunch of **** hanging off a belt just to hold some rags - same with s BOAB; They look useful, but also ******-**** mmm /emoticons/smile.png

I'll see if I can find the link for these bullrings - marketed by someone calls hissrlf "dangerous dave" which in itself is reason enough to not wanna buy one of his. Dood looks like an aging Mario or Luigo ffs.

But the idea's good and simple.

And like other things that go on belts, I fear I'll look like a bit of a tool walking around with a bunch of **** hanging off a belt just to hold some rags - same with s BOAB; They look useful, but also ******-**** mmm
Don't care how they look, the BOAB is one of the most useful accessories ever in the world of window cleaning.

Don't care how they look, the BOAB is one of the most useful accessories ever in the world of window cleaning.
Oh I don't doubt they're usefullness.

...still, they do look a bit gun-holster-cop-wannabe-overcompensating-for-something - imho /emoticons/wink.png

Oh I don't doubt they're usefullness.
...still, they do look a bit gun-holster-cop-wannabe-overcompensating-for-something - imho /emoticons/wink.png
thats gettin a bit deeep!

tho you could be right ! the "john wayne"/ NYPD look falls down a tad when its blue plastic tho

iv a metal ladies bracelet hangs on my belt. this is the exact correct size diameter for carrying a scrim cloth . Wayne wore a bracelet

didnt he?

Yeah, better deal than that other purpose-designed window-rag ring from Dangerous Dave :thumbsup:
This is the other way I do it. My fav actually. Never lose or drop the scrim. Maurice Richardson from Oz gave us the heads up on these last year. Grab scrim in centre and secure to the ring with a crocodile clip. I use torch holder on left side for microfibre and Key Bak on right for scrim...Key-Bak SUPER48 Self Retracting and Locking Key Reel

Back