Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

D and a components

D

Deleted member 84

Hi all, could anybody tell me if the d and a components multi tool (bronze pad holder) set up works with the Gardiner poles?

Thanks in advance

Hi all, could anybody tell me if the d and a components multi tool (bronze pad holder) set up works with the Gardiner poles?

Thanks in advance
Have you read the product description and fitting options?

Its a standard Euro22 Acme thread pad holder which can be used with standard angle adapters or the Gardiner listed Quick-LoQ adapter system

All of the information needed with reference to your question is on both the websites or you could of called Darren at DA Components as he answers his phone

Here's the mini bronze wool pad and holder in it's standard format

1 minute ago, Apw1210 said:

Have you read the product description and fitting options?

Its a standard Euro22 Acme thread pad holder which can be used with standard angle adapters or the Gardiner listed Quick-LoQ adapter system

All of the information needed with reference to your question is on both the websites or you could of called Darren at DA Components as he answers his phone

Here's the mini bronze wool pad and holder in it's standard format

Honestly no I didn't read it, double whammy posting on here as one I will find my answer out and two people will tell me their opinion of the product.

Thank you though ???

Honestly no I didn't read it, double whammy posting on here as one I will find my answer out and two people will tell me their opinion of the product.

Thank you though ???
It's an invaluable tool to add onto your pole. Birds mess traffic film and grime is a nightmare to remove with a brush on its own.

Gardiner do a an adapter which fits it to their poles

Have a great weekend

They are good, but they will get in the way on certain jobs were the soffit is really close to the top of the windows, left attached all the time there is a risk they will pick up dirt and grit and run the risk of scratching the glass so must be kept clean, Personally I prefer chewing on on the odd job than have something on my pole that get's in the way. 

Just sliding slightly off topic, you can re-purpose the mini pad holder to make a great Gopro camera inspection mount for poles if you get fed up with it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back