For Sale darren in Clacton selling all his wfp gear

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by boarcity, Oct 5, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

darren tells me selling all his gear 07894011840

Advertisement
  2. Jake

Jake Grand Master

I got an email from him, don't know who he is? He must of googled and found my website, as I got an email saying he was selling his stuff...

Thought it was a bit weird! He must of Sent it to loads of us in the area...

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i dont know the clacton mob. im thinkin he started up this year thats a guess

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Winters coming lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Jake

Jake Grand Master

How did you know he was selling up?

I don't know anyone over that way either...

6. noddy

noddy Well-Known Member

he wants an arm and a leg for the stuff lol

Advertisement