Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pro curve

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark2788

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of using a pro curve, and if a wagtail would work on it? Haven't got a wagtail but wondering if you can make them?

A pro curve pole has a fix bend so you are limited to how far/close you stand back. Where as if you have an angle adapter you can set the angle that most suites the job in hand. For longer reaches just and an extention to the angle adapter.

Yh have noticed I am, got round it yesterday by tilting the squeegee which helps, do you know if you can attach the adapter you mentioned on a pro curve?

I've got one but never fitted a wagtail to it. It sits in my shed as I couldn't get used to it. I did what smurf said. Need to sell it really when I get round to it.

I had mine in the garage for years but then found some videos on YouTube and realised how it actually works lol I've got the pro curve handle as well, it is good for certain types, obviously seen alot using the wagtail but never see the window close up, think I'm still a bit sceptical, needed use one for couple of days to see if I get on with it rather than spend £25 for one

Back