Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Davy G Memorial Fundraiser

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Iron Giant

Staff member
In memory of @Davy G through contact with his wife and son, they have requested that all those that would like to pay respect to his memory to the very good man himself, to kindly donate to a rescue centre where they got their rescue dog from this can be done through Help raise £200 to Raise funds in the memory of a very good man who sadly lost his battle with cancer, and raise money for Team-Paw Rescue this was set up last night and already more than half the target has been reached, hopefully, we can exceed the target and make a great donation to a very worthy cause Team-Paw Rescue

He was always willing to help anyone and gave a great deal to this forum over the years, a very well respected member on here who will be sadly missed by us all I am certain R.I.P @Davy G

Last edited by a moderator:
In memory of @Davy G through contact with his wife and son, they have requested that all those that would like to pay respect to his memory to the very good man himself, to kindly donate to a rescue centre where they got their rescue dog from this can be done through Help raise £200 to Raise funds in the memory of a very good man who sadly lost his battle with cancer, and raise money for Team-Paw Rescue this was set up last night and already more than half the target has been reached, hopefully, we can exceed the target and make a great donation to a very worthy cause Team-Paw Rescue

He was always willing to help anyone and gave a great deal to this forum over the years, a very well respected member on here who will be sadly missed by us all I am ceratin R.I.P @Davy G
Showing my total ignorance with this type of thing I have clicked on the link but cannot find anywhere to donate ?? Been on the fundraising bit but cannot find anything?? Any help greatly appreciated

Well done for setting it up , I wouldn’t have a clue how to do anything like that ?
First up @Part Timer is the main man who has been in contact with Davy's family and this is how I found out on Thursday night through him phoning me, it was PT who set the ball rolling with regards to showing respect to someone who he got to know more on a more personal level than most likely more than most us did, this is where his wife and son kindly requested that if the forum members would like to show respect, that if we could do so by raising money for the rescue centre.

I have done so out of respect for someone I did respect and thought of as a good decent person, simply a show of respect is all, nothing too great just a show of kindness which really isn't anything in the grand scheme of things,

I need to keep off here otherwise I'll be :cry: again

The target of £200 has been smashed it is currently £215 ?thanks so much for the generosity already shown,

I'm sure we can keep it going as I know not all members are on here on a weekend on everyday

Dave was a top bloke and also half paddy and a west Londoner just like me
He used to knock around where I grew up just a few years earlier than me otherwise I’m sure we would have been in the prince of wales or the Hendon pub at the same time
He will definitely be missed by me
I will be making a donation later when I get chance also

Just to let everyone know the current total is £305, it would be great if we could get just a bit more and get it to £350 ?

Latest Posts

Back