day of cod

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by jambo113, Apr 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

well its raining again cant do windows so gona sit and play on the xbox all day on call of duty cant even nip to pure freedon to get the bits i need for my pole as its shut for bank holiday

Advertisement
  2. Ryan

Ryan Guest

stinking weather here didnt plan to do much anyway so time to sort the house out and relax back at it at 5am tomorow :]

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

My wee man is 4 and addicted to call of duty, from he opens his eyes til he goes to bed! I haven't played much cos I hate split screen. He is fascinated with juggernaut and loves playing survival online, his highest is level 29 lol

4. James

James Guru

level 29??? I can't reach level 6 :)

5. Belfastcleaning

Yes level 29 when playing with someone online.. He been playing the campaign mode and has been playing for about 30 hours!!

6. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Doesnt that have an age rating?

7. Belfastcleaning

Yes it's an 18

8. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

So you let a 4 year old play an 18 certificate game about fighting and killing, all day?.

Heard it all now, what is the world coming to.

:-(

9. Belfastcleaning

Anything for a quiet life, I see no harm, Ben 10, sonic ghostbusters and spiderman... All have killing people and fighting.

Rather than playing jigsaws and all the toys he got for Xmas he prefers the laptop, iPhone or the ps3. I never seen a computer until I was about 11 starting high school.

10. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

my 5 year old loves guitar hero cant do it thow i sit behind him with the controller so he thinks his doing it

Advertisement