Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Strange Day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

I've had 7 calls today for window cleaning, I don't know what it is, I never ever get that many.

Could be the ad words Iain set up I dunno I'm just mythed but not complaining /emoticons/biggrin.png

Also got a decent size commercial to price up I'll post sum pics up later once I've been good week so farand it's only Monday

Quality, I'm going to go out canvassing local commercials tomorrow. Decided it's time for a pay rise, I haven't had one for 4 days now!

Good result mate, try asking how they found you so you can concentrate on the most effective advertising. If it's not because of the adwords you're wasting money but if it is you might be wasting it elsewhere.

I've had 7 calls today for window cleaning, I don't know what it is, I never ever get that many.

Could be the ad words Iain set up I dunno I'm just mythed but not complaining /emoticons/biggrin.png

Also got a decent size commercial to price up I'll post sum pics up later once I've been good week so farand it's only Monday
It's amazing. The last 3 weeks I have priced up & got 31 new jobs. So where 3 weeks ago I was full up I now have my lad 4 days a week instead of 3.

Good result mate, try asking how they found you so you can concentrate on the most effective advertising. If it's not because of the adwords you're wasting money but if it is you might be wasting it elsewhere.
Wise words think I

Back