Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Photos For Websites

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

i've got a big block of flats & a big hotel that wouuld look good i think but do i need to get permission to use them on a website ???

I always ask before I take any photos as is only polite and I also make sure the owner is ok with me using them on my website.

Taking photos whilst on a quote I find also comes in handy so can keep a record of the job and any access issues, defects etc. Then if I want can also use them as before photos for the website aswell.

Taking photos whilst on a quote I find also comes in handy so can keep a record of the job and any access issues, defects etc. Then if I want can also use them as before photos for the website aswell.
thats a great idea, never occured to me but i will from now on

You can use them Simon, as long as your not selling them - but you cant use them if they have a logo on the building. If they feature any people, and your selling them, you would have to get a model release form signed.

Its cool Simon, if there is no logos on the building, you would be ok, if there are logos I would seek permission

We are getting lots of photos together at the moment for people in the vip area to download free of charge wont be long now

Back