Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardniers Clx Vs. Brodex Hydra Vs. Facelift Renegade

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steele

I'm sure this is a topic that has been discussed a few times before but i'm looking to get a pole for 2nd floor windows, i'm thinking 25ft +

All the poles above would be in my price range but really want some points of view from people who have used them. I'm aware the Facelift is yet to come out but want to know peoples thoughts on the clamps and build quality of their other products.

Any advice would be welcome before I part with my hard earned cash

Cheers

Colin

Dude, save a little extra or go without for a couple of weeks to make 9r save the money required for an slx. Honestly.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Dude, save a little extra or go without for a couple of weeks to make 9r save the money required for an slx. Honestly.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
+1

Although, the clx27 is a good pole if you have only ever used fibreglass/aluminium poles before...

People say its a bit floppy but for a composite pole its bound to be a little.

From what i gather of the facelift, people love the clamps, and rate them higher than gardiner clamps, but the new gardiner clamps seem quite good on my slx2

The other pole i'd consider is the xline poles (cant remember the name, heard a few good things, although think the prices are a little dear for what they are....

Wouldn't bother with brodex (for poles) one word.....rubbish

Personally i'd try saving for a fullcarbon pole if you can, a little dearer, but i weant from a fibreglass pole to an slx and it was well worth it!!

Colin iv got a clx 27 your welcome to pop over and try it out if you want. Damo is fairly near us it may be worth asking him what he has to do a comparison

ive just got my facelift 22ft full carbon to replace my clx27 wooooo wat a difference defo get full carbon m8 mch stiffer an easer to use

Colin iv got a clx 27 your welcome to pop over and try it out if you want. Damo is fairly near us it may be worth asking him what he has to do a comparison
Cheers dude, i'll take you up on that offer. I'll swing by next week some time.

Back