Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Xtreme Pole

Yep been biting my tounge for months on this, only found out as Alex had told me over a few emails, but looking forward to seeing some videos of it,

A lot of people are saying that about the clamping, I guess it will help with height Choice when in use though...

I found it simplifies height choice as well as being easier to extend & collapse.

I wonder what will happen regarding replacement sections for the soon to be old-style Xtreme...

I found it simplifies height choice as well as being easier to extend & collapse.
I wonder what will happen regarding replacement sections for the soon to be old-style Xtreme...
The Spare sections for the Series-II Xtreme poles with metal banding will still be available for a long time to come. I have just ordered a full production run of them as spare sections and we will be able to build more whenever needed.

The spare sections from the new X3-Xtreme will also be able to be used on the older poles as well so as time progresses I expect some to start to switch over.

Hi Alex,

I must say i am a Gardiner convert, products and customer service are brilliant!

many thanks./emoticons/smile.png

Hi Alex,I must say i am a Gardiner convert, products and customer service are brilliant!

By a long long way as well,

The other companies have a lot to learn in the customer service department.

The difference is Alex is there to actually help us out, not just take money, he takes an interest in the customer, unlike the others .

Hi Alex,I must say i am a Gardiner convert, products and customer service are brilliant!

The difference is Alex is there to actually help us out, not just take money, he takes an interest in the customer, unlike the others .
Thanks Liam and Jake - your positive words are much appreciated :thumbsup:

More than I can say for Brodex! Jake o_O

Back