Debt advice

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Jake Squirrell, Mar 4, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jake Squirrell

Jake Squirrell Newcomer

So on my road I do a fair few houses and about 6 months ago I started cleaning the house dead opposite me, charge them £7 and do it every 5 weeks. The first two times I got paid fine but since I have done the windows 3 times meaning a debt of £21. Iv knocked on the door when there in and they ignore the door, must of left 10+ slips reminding them of the debt. Have bumped into them 2 or 3 times and each time they say oh yeah we will do it tonight but they never do. Would you take it further?

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Definitely
    Especially as they are opposite you and still think they can mug you off
    Personally i would have lost the plot with them by now seeing their house every day would wind me up

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

personally id just forget it, but then just before xmas shove a bamboo sliver into the front doorlock. that brings a finality to it

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Green Pro Clean Ltd

^^^ Criminal damage boars!

You know better! :iaminnocent:

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Small Claims Court - how to.

Copy the text used here Jake. I have always found it works well. I have been paid by two of them and today I will file a claim for the third one as she is a real P.I. Staker.

Good luck and welcome to the forum Jake Squirrell

6. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

Do u offer payment options
    Do u have there full name
    Do u have a phone number ?

7. Jake Squirrell

Jake Squirrell Newcomer

Yes offer my address for sending cheques, my bank details for online payments and I knock on there door regularly also just they completely ignore me. I know both there names no phone number though

8. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

I just drop and move on now. It's only the odd one, I'd rather spend my time being productive than perusing twenty quid. If it was fifty though......

9. mark

mark Forum Addict

that would eat away at me.theres more to it here,not just the money.i have in the past left my van across a bad payers drive for non payment.(it works)leave it there and get your mrs to pick you up)this would be easy enough for you to do.it would be more the principle than the money-there taking you for a ride.or just leave it,i couldnt

10. Markyboy 50

Just leave it. In a few weeks time some dog poo wiped on the underside of their door handle will make u feel better

Advertisement