Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

hi, new to the forum

Hello,

I've been wfpling for about 8yrs now in Hampshire and I'm just moving in to pressure cleaning as well so there's a few questions I need help with and I will ask them on the correct thread.

I also hope I can help some of you guys out in the future.

thank you.

thanks guys /emoticons/smile.png

someone told me the other day you should never pressure wash roof tiles because in the winter they can freeze and crack.

there's a road near where I live and half the houses and bungalows have been done and they look awful just doesn't look right . I don't do roofs but if I did I would use stiff brush and soft wash with moss killer.:thumbsup:

thanks guys /emoticons/smile.pngsomeone told me the other day you should never pressure wash roof tiles because in the winter they can freeze and crack.

there's a road near where I live and half the houses and bungalows have been done and they look awful just doesn't look right . I don't do roofs but if I did I would use stiff brush and soft wash with moss killer.:thumbsup:
Yes this is what I am thinking too ... I would like a very stiff scrubbing brush on my WFP

What do you use mate?

Latest Posts

Back