Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Additives

WCF

Help Support WCF:

gaz

Hi all I've seen vision and vision 2 and used ipa in the past, any feedback welcome. What's difference between the 3 and are they worth buying? Isn't pure water alone sufficient as I don't see logic in adding another cost to my business...

If I use flow 95 what should my calibration be? Is there a formula to tell us what calibration should be in relation to flow? Or a table With this info

Hi all I've seen vision and vision 2 and used ipa in the past, any feedback welcome. What's difference between the 3 and are they worth buying? Isn't pure water alone sufficient as I don't see logic in adding another cost to my business...
You pretty much answered your own question Gaz. Go with your logic.

If I use flow 95 what should my calibration be? Is there a formula to tell us what calibration should be in relation to flow? Or a table With this info
Yeah ofcourse what controller unit have you got... the digital display with arrows?! And an enter button? Or have you got one with a dial?!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back