Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

TDS Advice. DI Filter not producing pure

T2000

Hello my water is entering my tank in my van at a tds of 28. I then use a di filter on board to produce pure on demand however the tds is ready 3-4? And advice on this? Thanks.

Hello my water is entering my tank in my van at a tds of 28. I then use a di filter on board to produce pure on demand however the tds is ready 3-4? And advice on this? Thanks.
You can still clean windows at that level, I personally don't go above 5. How many litres have you used since you last changed resin?

Well that's the strange thing I've just changed the resin over so I haven't used any yet? Will I still get good results at this level then Part Timer? Cheers.

did you let it run  before checking the tds ? is allows for the old water that been sat in the hoses to be pushed out with the new water ? sometimes can take a couple of mins 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's the strange thing I've just changed the resin over so I haven't used any yet? Will I still get good results at this level then Part Timer? Cheers.
You will but I would check what Julian said first because fresh resin should produce 000. If it isn't then you might not have reassembled your DI correctly and water might be bypassing. Or the resin is  :1f4a9: so further investigating is required

What size is your vessel, how many litres!

What brand resin did you purchase!

Your DI Vessel where did you purchase it!

All of the above is relevant

Back