Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Heater Differences

No real difference, only build quality.

Does what it say on the tin. Just put some better batteries in for the ignition as the ones that come with it are poop.

eccotemp may offer a longer warranty but if you buy 1 at 80 and it lasts a year its not a bad deal is it.

thats what i am looking at £80 is good for a year, but some times things look too cheap or am i use to getting ripped off becasue it window cleaning stuff

I use them , never had to buy new ones because one let me down,i just sold the old ones for 30-40, and paid the extra to keep things new

personally i would go for the Eccotemp one, better built, better cover if anything went wrong.

nothing has gone wrong with my eccotemp yet plus its so eary to use.

plus you got to think about pumps too! the great the L per minute the better pump you need really!

my eco lasted thee winters .but I only payed £95 .the mane dif is ones 5L the outher is 6L and 5L is better suted to wfp so if u look ther ar l5s cheper

i have an l5 and its been faultless for the four years or so i have used it-ok its a bit battered now but still works,its good to go hot now so you can iron out the niggly bits so it won't let you down in winter(make sure you drain it at night in the winter or simply disconnect and take it inside

Back