Di Resin Pure Water Help Please

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Posh, Jun 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Ok. I had a feeling I'd have trouble. Filled up with resin 5kg. Connected hoses up using good connectors so floor wouldn't flood(thanks paul). Come all ou nicely & 1st go was 0.20. Thought not to bad. Stuck at it for half hour running it through & lowest I could get was 124ppm. Did get it to 040 once but that was rare. Have give it a good shake but it's mostly reading between 140 & 150ppm. Am I doing somet wrong or do I need somet else. My water is 276ppm. Please help chaps. The di has now been "chucked" in the shed still with water in it in disappointment & an irate partner moaning coz messed up the kitchen lol.

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

think you should be using twin di's mate but dont quote me on it .
    but in marks vid he's using twin and its coming out at 000 i have twin di's and mine starts at 240 but i am yet to buy some resin to test this theory .

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Think yer right mate have just orderd another & will put em together like mark has and hopefully that will work.

4. harunh

harunh Legend

Let us know how it goes mate

5. mark m

mark m Hero

pm mate

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

you need two di and 4.6 litre minimum size but to be honest at 260 pmm you be better off with an r/o unit and holding tank

7. harunh

harunh Legend

my ppm is 105ppm and i use a 11ltr di vessel am goign to buy another 11ltr vessel when i can afford it.... then that will save me much more money

Advertisement