Di To A Pure Freedom Trolley?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Honestcleaning, Aug 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Honestcleaning

Honestcleaning Well-Known Member

Has anyone attempted this?

Cant understand why pure freedom dont do it to give pure water on demand by filling tanks from tap.

A company up here does it but their trolleys dont look as pro.......

Anyone done a DIY job on one?

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

The trolley would be to heavy , When i had a trolley i would always just take a di with me and fill up my containers when needed

3. Honestcleaning

What..... from customers taps?

What system you got now?

4. A.K WINDOWS

ive been looking for a trolley with a di vessel only now im understand this lol,just out of intrest how many standard houses can a 25l water can do?i know each guy works different but just a average.

id be taking around 150l with me.

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Right when i started window cleaning i said to myself am going to use a trolley i dont need a van mount :)

Everyone wa saying to me i will get sick of it ... i said to everyone i wont... cos i dont mind picking the trolley up etc its onlya bit of lifting every now and then...

So when i got the trolley it was very very annoying ! and i mean annoying mate !

The trolley is heavy...... u got to lift it out the vehicle on to the floor.... any kirbs u go up.. u got to lift it again.... and after that u got to carry the 25ltr container after.... u cant put the 25ltr container on the trolley and then push it like that ... u got to lift them up seperately !

And the trolley is heavy as the 25ltr container...

I also wanted a di on my trolley.... when i first started out.. i never knew much u see... but i ended up doing it at home...

A di on the trolley is not the way 2 go... u can try it but you will realise its not the way forward lol ! the amount of weight !

So i just ripped my trolley apart and do a van mount now :)

Makes life so much easier :) :D

Hope this helps

lol

6. chip

chip Guru

I get between 4 and 6 hours out of 150 litres. Houses per 25 is too varied to give a decent estimate.

7. harunh

harunh Legend

It depends what flow rate you have it on... i use like 15 litres per house on flow rate of 15/20 :)

but for first clean i can use about 25litres or more if the house is big

8. Honestcleaning

Isnt that really high for a flow rate? Im sure our lads stick it on about 4lpm

9. A.K WINDOWS

dam thats alot of water lol,id like a van mount but my van would be on its ass and i mean on its as i think 150 is the most it would pull also i have to put lawn mowers in and strimers ect lol.oh dear i dont mind pulling the trolley im into powerlift so i aint fused.ive got alot of custys who have dodgy back yards washing lines ect loads of hassle getting ladders up lol.

10. A.K WINDOWS

H you got a pick of your set up pal?

Advertisement