Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

[SOLD] Nottingham round for sale.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

PRICE: £15'450

DESCRIPTION: Small domestic round of 245 customers turning over £2575 per calandar month. Round is done in 10 days by one person. 8am till 2pm on average. WFP or trad it if you want to. Well established. No collections all cash on day or GoCardless and BACS.

This round always has lots of extras such as gutter cleans, conservatory cleans etc. In the past two days alone I have done over £600 in odd jobs making the monthly typically closer to £3300

I will work along side the buyer for the first clean to ensure a smooth transition and show them the most efficient way to do the round.

This is for sale, not rent or lease or buy now pay later.

PM me on here or call on 07581128101

Perfect round, should sell in no time. This you done then Green, or are you just selling half your round?

Wish it was half then I could put me feet up amd pop a Koppaberg! /emoticons/smile.png)

No Tolish, far from done but new aspects of G.P.C. demand more time and attention and are too lucrative to ignore and as I am just one man I can't be all places at all times. /emoticons/sad.png

Also forgot to mention. The lucky buyer will also receive all future leads that come through my website for the aforementioned postcodes at no extra costs. (Just remember I drink Koppaberg) /emoticons/smile.png)

Can't believe you described Pete as non relevant . Just to sell your round - I'm telling Gav also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back