Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Brush?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

For me lightest possible. So I use extreme brushes.

Everybody will back either Gardiner tec buk

Toby, for speed a non-absorbent monofilament, ideal for regular work. For extra scrubbing ability from a brush, use absorbent monofilament – but you must do the final rinse well for each window with this type of brush filament.

Alternatively I make a genuine Hybrid brush which is approximately 83% non-absorbent monofilament and 17% Boars Hair in the centre which give the best scrubbing ability for any brush; it’s a great brush for the Spring Season, insect marks or anything stubborn stuck on the glass etc or cleans that have a longer interval, final rinse can be omitted with this brush, but a very quick rinse is prudent.

All types of Tecbuk brushes are faster in use than any similar brushes. Test & opinion /emoticons/smile.png

Richard

Hi Toby, I see you have just got a brush. My email – [email protected]

Tecbuk brushes are a premium product you do have to pay a little more, Tecbuk brushes sell for £80 each in the EU – in the UK window cleaners pay a lot less - compared to what you have just brought you get a lot more for you money with a Tecbuk Brush. /emoticons/smile.png

Richard

Back