Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory roof ladders

Incheck

Hi all, one of the least enjoyable parts of it all for me is cleaning conservatory roofs. Thinking of investing in a conservatory roof ladder, as after wfp on the PVC, sometimes it doesn’t meet my personal satisfaction with the greys you get left with sometimes. Customers are always happy as they were usually absolutely filthy before, but still, it bugs me. What puts me off is i look at half of these conservatories and question whether they are actually able to withstand the weight of somebody on them. I know the ladders are designed to deal with this but still, i don’t really see many new conservatories going up these days and the existing ones are getting older. How many of you actually use the conservatory roof ladders honestly? Most other windys i know around here just use WFP’s

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I’m a complete novice to hypo, haven’t got a jar of glue about it, although i hear of plenty using it. Heard you can get some nasty chemical burns etc if you’re not careful. how do you apply it to the plastic? Does it remove “greys”, i’ve always been a washing up liquid and then cream cleaner where necessary person when it comes to plastics cleaning if i’m honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back