Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Getting One Of These For My Van

also when you wind your hose in, put an old cloth in your hand and hold the hose in that while you wind it in, that way all the dirt goes onto the cloth and not your hands or in your van! plus your hose stays clean!!!!

what blue gloves ? i hat latex glove sthey make ya hands stink lol.... im just going to get an old towel /emoticons/smile.png and wash my hands with pure water and then dry off with towel /emoticons/smile.png good idea rc mate

what blue gloves ? i hat latex glove sthey make ya hands stink lol.... im just going to get an old towel /emoticons/smile.png and wash my hands with pure water and then dry off with towel /emoticons/smile.png good idea rc mate
its the cheapest way and you can take it in and wash it and its like new again!

I have a dark rough towel hanging up in the back near the door to clean my hands with a bit of pure water, & I use a sponge that's in the plastic drip tray the hose reel sits in. Just hold it squeezed around the hose as you wind it in, to clean any dirt off. I take it in with any glass cloths to be washed overnight, & put them back in each day. Having a small towel is always handy for terraces & houses where the customer has to let you go through a kitchen or utility to the back. You can use it to clean any drips or wet footprints off their tiles.

Latest Posts

Back