Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you do?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Cleaning a bungalow and customer always comes out and talks to me , as I stopped cleaning to talk to him he starts farting as he's speaking! For about 5 minutes he does some non stop wet farts I tried my hardest not to laugh but I started cracking up and covered it up by saying something else that made us both laugh lol funny times but awkward /emoticons/smile.png

Lol I think I would have said something like:

"you must have touched cloth with that one"

Or

"Be careful you might follow through" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol it was funny I tried to not laugh but couldn't help it especially when he tries to talk over it lol

This made me smile when I read it this morning. I bet he had real messy pants. I have an old dear whose windows I clean. She is often out in the garden when I am there. It makes me giggle because when ever she bends over to pull a weed out she lets out a squeaky fart. Skid mark city!

Did I ever mention me and my mate farting in unison as we walked through Lisbon airport late at night? On our way to a UEFA Cup game in Madeira and had to stop in Lisbon before flying to Madeira the next morning. We hadn't got anywhere to stay, so we went on the p!ss until Lisbon closed and headed back to the airport via an unnecessary 20 mile taxi tour of the city (robbing taxi driver :mad:). Full of beer and a very quiet building but with people all over the place chilling till the morning flights, we stumble in and it was parp parp parp with every step we took. Haha, the looks on women's faces was dirty English animals lolz. Good acoustics in Lisbon airport :thumbsup:

Classic...should we be calling you Trump Tuffers Towers from now on?:rofl:

I remember when my wife was pregnant with our first born. One night going up the stairs she farted on every step she took. Oh the joys of having an open staircase in the front room. /emoticons/biggrin.png

no just the stairs creaking with the extra weight....mind you i remember my old gran getting up from her chair bless her....think she was on jet thrust sometimes...

Back