Did A Few Hours Canvassing Today

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Colley614, Jul 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

Did a few jobs today and while I was in the area I did a bit of door knocking. I got the one job which was a one off but I think he will turn into a regular eventually.

I went round a couple of small new estates but they've already been picked up by someone and the builders fences only came down last week. Oh well I've got a big estate that I'm going to target tomorrow and another on Wednesday. I aimed for £50 in regular work but I got a £10 one off. Oh well it's a start I suppose.

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

It's all money mate, it'll come keep at it and good luck..

3. Colley614

Colley614 Well-Known Member

All it takes is finding one road that hasn't got a window cleaner and you've got a days work or an estate that hasn't got one and you've got a weeks work

Advertisement