Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Other windies ads poppin up on the posts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

iv noticed other local windies website ads pop up on the posts,underneath the post as it were . is that google ads doin this? one things for sure theyre wasting their money cos no windie is goin to buy another windies services ,whats this all about?

i not got that as i got ad blocker for chrome....just dont tell the gav police...dont know why they would post on here though doesnt make sense..although....i do have a lot of cr app y jobs....maybe i could pass them on..:rolleyes:

I take no notice to be honest but if you click on the link it will cost the owner of the site money as they are paying for Google adwords. A very small percentage of this will go to @Gav and you never know if they look at the referral link in Google analytics they may even join the forum. /emoticons/biggrin.png

its how google adsense works. It analyses the content of the page and tries to serve relevant ads. Which obviously they are relevant in that they are in the same subject area but not necessarily what we are interested in here. I am trying to refine the ads to ensure we get the most relevant so if you find some that you feel are not let me know the url and i can block it.

Back