Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tds Meter.

Bingo

Been looking for a TDS Meter, but with so many available at various prices, which one do I get?

Are some makes better than others, or are they much the same?

Can anyone recommend one, or got a link to one.

If its an in line one you need, the dm1 is supposed to be the best, and so far it's been good for me. Pricey but miles better than the dm2 and it's waterproof ish! I got it from daqua

a friend uses one of these

its cheaper

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3ccad10d15
That is a fake product from China and I would advise your friend to double check his water with your TDS Meter when his ppm increases. He could end up throwing good resin away.

Many cheap fake meters on Ebay that end up costing you money in the long run.

The Chinese companies are being very crafty now in setting up websites saying they are based in the UK. Had a customer caught out buying a battery for his camera thinking they were based in the UK. They also do this on Ebay.

His order had not arrived which he then contacted his bank and found payment had gone to Hong Kong. The battery turned up 3 weeks later but after 6 months failed.

That is a fake product from China and I would advise your friend to double check his water with your TDS Meter when his ppm increases. He could end up throwing good resin away.

Many cheap fake meters on Ebay that end up costing you money in the long run.

The Chinese companies are being very crafty now in setting up websites saying they are based in the UK. Had a customer caught out buying a battery for his camera thinking they were based in the UK. They also do this on Ebay.

His order had not arrived which he then contacted his bank and found payment had gone to Hong Kong. The battery turned up 3 weeks later but after 6 months failed.
true, im not sure if it it this one, but it has the same buttons on it.

that one i use, as soon as my water hits 002 i change my resin anyway! lol

That one is 100% fake, will have a fake "CE" mark as well. Trust me the manufacturer does even sell them that cheap /emoticons/wink.png

u can tell its fake just by the price..... a real one should cost u about 12 quid average mate

Back