Did I See Someone On Here Saying They Pay For New Work?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Honestcleaning, Aug 13, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Honestcleaning

Honestcleaning Well-Known Member

Did I see somone on here saying they pay a bloke to go door knocking and he then hands over work sheets and gets paid for what he brings in?

If so... would love to know how much he charges for doing this??

We clean the offices of a door knocking company... these guys are pro's. You should see how they work. They know how to sell you ANYTHING! I completely dont agree with their methods cus Ive seen the training that they do... its brutal. But they get results...

Would loved to know what people are paying for this.... if they are paying for it??

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I think it's usually 2x the clean value .

3. Honestcleaning

If you had someone doing it full time in your area..... how many customers could you actually get!! 1 months knocking..... the guy i know does it 11am until 10pm..... 10 a day? 200+ in a month? I think its an amazing model......

4. All Round Cleaning

I can usually get around 10 per Day on my own for 2 hrs canvassing maybe 3 hrs .

On 1 night my best was £90 in 2hrs so if I sold that work I'd have gotten £180 for 2 hrs work.

5. Honestcleaning

All our work is currently commercial so not tapped any domestic.... i can see potential beyond belief.......

6. All Round Cleaning

Yeah there is a lot of potential in the domestic market as soon as you get 1 in 1 street you soon pick up more
    No problem I find I pick up a few when I'm actually cleaning neighbours houses .

7. Honestcleaning

How many domestic you doing a month?

8. All Round Cleaning

To be honest I have around 58 at the moment as I have dumped all the messes as I have gone along also
    My wife works funny shifts too so have hadto hold back a bit with the 6 weeks holidays but was all part of my strategy
    When starting .
    But my turn over is over £600 every 4 weeks as I price my jobs to keep and not price them to resent doing them in 12months to 2 yrs time .

Oh I only work 4 days every 4 weeks .

9. Honestcleaning

4 days every 4 weeks. Christ i'd go mad the rest of the time. Im not a work o holic.... but i cant stand not working...... oh hang on...perhaps i am a work o holic... cr@p!

10. All Round Cleaning

Well to be honest I'm still recovering from having a cardiac arrest last July so I'm taking it easy if you like
    Before being a window cleaner I had a welding business and worked 12 hr nights too my average week was around 100 hrs lol
    So a bit of a change .

Advertisement