Difference between wagtail combi and slimline?

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Jake, Mar 28, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Hi guys,

What is the difference? They seem to so the exact same thing? Wagger has a video on the combi and it looks the same as the slimline? But the wagtail website states that the combi wets the window whilst squeegee-ing? It doesn't appear to do that on waggers video?

Do they both flip for scrubbing and then work the same for squeegee-ing?

Confused!!!

Advertisement
  2. norm

norm Grand Master

hey jake i think with the combi you can change the scrubber to use as a one pass tool cleaning wile squeeging or flipper
    wile slimline just flipper
    dont think the one pass tool is practical to use on any windows with much dirt as your not scrubbing the window but cleaning and squeegee in one go

3. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Thanks for that!

So it seems like the slimline is the one to go for?

I need one as I have an awkward internal clean to do once a week for a restaraunt! It needs a pole and wagtail to do it, so I'm just trying to work out which one to get...

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

the slimline is the one to go for

i must get a few extra slimlines in ,reserve stock , case they ever change and go out of production

5. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

For internals I use Wagtail Slimline with the pad 'ON'....just wet the pad/window with a hand-held sprayer.

For the externals, I still use the Wagtail Slimline but with pad 'OFF'......as I then use the Wagtail Applicator.

6. H MAN

H MAN Forum Addict

Think said this on another forum.
    Why doesn't Mr Wagtail make a page explaining the different Wagtail squeegees.:rolleyes:
    They are constantly bring out different wagtails no wonder people are confused.:eek:
    So if some one wants to suggest this to Mr Wagtail then everyone will know what they are looking for.;)
    TOO EASY:)

7. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Thanks guys very helpful,

Yeah the website has almost no info on them,

Are they really good? Ive was trad for 8 years before going wfp and still use trad on half my work, I'm looking forward to using one for high internal cleaning etc

Advertisement