Different better cobweb brush.

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by H MAN, Dec 29, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. H MAN

H MAN Forum Addict

Here is a cobweb brush that has stiffer bristles and gets right into those hard to get at cobwebs.

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

this an an untapped revenue stream here in the uk. theres a big fear of spiders and folk willing to pay decent money to get rid

quite recently i spotted a false widow spider on a ladys window sill,decided to tell her -it had a big body so i told her its likely laden with eggs - the reaction was explosive! after askin me/beggin me to kill it [ i faked the kill by the way ]

she said she would move house if any more were spotted .

3. Jacob

Jacob Guest

False widow is that sister to the black widow? If so i didnt know you has such spiders in the uk, would freak me out too :p

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

looks like black widow but isnt the same

theyve become common only last couple of years and hang around window sills / their bite isnt fatal by all accounts but still painful

Advertisement