Different Nozzles For My Gutter Pole

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Neil, Sep 12, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I have a normal gutter pole with the standard nozzle at the top but sometimes it doesn't fit in some gutters, omnipole want £40 plus vat for a smaller nozzle is that a good price?

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

You could always try making your own or get someone to make them for you. The blue and orange flexi nozzle that I got with my omni vac now needs replacing too.

Trouble is the smaller/narrower the nozzle the more time you can spend keeping unblocking the thing. Thats one of the reasons why I sometimes find it quicker to clear narrow gap gutters by hand.

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

That's true smurf , have been doing gutters all week and I came across a few where the tiles where over hanging and my round nozzle wouldn't fit in the gutters : /

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Jump on the nozzle.

5. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

i made a few different ones by cutting a 3ft section of pole down i put a bit of wood the thickness of what i wanted the nozzle to be inside the section i cut down then taped it with a hammer i using another bit of wood on top to keep it flat

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

H-Man has some vids on how to heat plastic pipe so might be worth having a go with some as looks easy to make the plastic soft enough to bend and shape it how you want.

7. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Cheers lads I will have a go this weekend at making some :)

8. chilt69

chilt69 Active Member

I cut an angled section off the orange nozzle, so it has a slightly bigger inlet which helps a bit.

Advertisement