different prices

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by simon, Mar 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. simon

simon Guru

just back from visiting my youngest lad i Ayrshire, his mum was raging cos her windows have just gone up to £3.50 a month. then when i saw the state of them shocking -when i went out there was 4 women outside doing their sills. i had a small round on the same scheme 3yrs ago charging £5 for a proper job, mental , sadly i had no gear with me so i couldnt help the ex lmao
    she's coming down here to***ht though so i'll suffer for it

Advertisement
  2. James

James Guru

Poor Simon lol :(

£3.50 for a clean, can't be much work to do? should be doing a proper job if it's only a couple of windows

3. simon

simon Guru

its a 3 bed terrace so 6 windows & 1 door with glass in it, the lad who's work it is has a very nice 4x4 but uses the cheapest ladders & has his lads on 1 hr days when its light enough. god knows what he pays though

4. James

James Guru

6 windows and a door with glass for £3.50? Just not worth it in my oppinion.

5. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Not being rude mate but what planet are these people on - that's £8 day in day out. Does she live in Kilwinning lol

6. Paul

Paul Guest

Idiots these people are, I think half of them are that desparate for curtsy they charge peanuts, well you know what they say "pay peanuts, you get monkeys" :D

7. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Thats low man

some people around by me charging £5 for a £10-12 houses crazy

Advertisement