Dilemma

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Shaun1977, Jun 13, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Got phone call to***ht from friend of family telling me he has good friend who has just took over some sort of caretaker role or something on a huge industrial estate. They already have a window cleaner but there is no contract so the friend of my family had said if I wanted to go give him a price and he was ok with it the jobs as good as mine. Current cleaner is making around 450 mark for just over a days work. Now the dilemma is do I go and try for the work as if I was in the other cleaners shoes I wouldnt like someone doing tht to me.

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

yeah just go in casually.... They want u so go for it, if it was another W/C he wouldnt say no would he :p lol

3. laddergarder

Did he tell you the price they pay is 450? say you do it for the same. Because if all he is doing is trying to get it cheaper, you don't want him as a customer, he'll do the same to you.

4. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Yeah good point

5. Iain

Iain Guru

As long as you can do the work for the same price I don't see a problem. You probably wouldn't like it if another window cleaning did this to you but it's a dog eat dog world unfortunately. Business is business. Do it.

6. harunh

harunh Legend

^^^ TRUE ^^^

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I don't think I would care about the other cleaner if I was the one walking away with £450!!

8. harunh

harunh Legend

^^^ WELL SAID ^^^

Advertisement