Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aqua adapter

Posh

Ok seen people talking about these but without meaning to be thick. What is it & how does it work. I know it saves you water of which I just use a tap on my hose. What is the difference.

No probs pal, I think the holster is a good idea for your tap so it's at reach length. I'm going to test the kink idea tomorrow. Would be good to try and find like a push button you could run the hose through that when you push it it squashes hose stopping the flow, then push again to free it

I actually thought of an idea. On a fish tank where you have an air device you can buy a little tap to slow the air down. Problem I think is that on a hose it would take to long to screw it down and would it stop all the water. It may work?

No probs pal, I think the holster is a good idea for your tap so it's at reach length. I'm going to test the kink idea tomorrow. Would be good to try and find like a push button you could run the hose through that when you push it it squashes hose stopping the flow, then push again to free it
Again have heard of the holster idea but how does that work. Yeah I'm a bit behind with all this lol.

The aqua adaptor sounds a great idea but seems for £50 a lot to stop water. If I was fully wfp then yeah def get one but just for the odd backpack job don't think it's worth it. Holster sounds good but still don't know what it is or how it works?

I'd give you a cuddle but my arms won't reach lol. I'm on the mobile version but don't know how to do them & yes you would have got one coz I think the kinking idea is great. Dnno bout the PayPal donation tho.

iv triyed all metheds of taps apart from peters one on brush ,and aqerdater is the best .no wet leg with halster ,no bending down with tap on floor ,no lupe with tap on pole ,i cude go on but u get pic ,and u nead one for ech pole

Hi Posh and everyone,

Aqua-dapter wasn't designed to just be a tap replacement, it was designed by a Window Cleaner to make controlling water use easier and quicker (and no wet leg etc.). That in turn can make you more profitable, which of course is the most important thing.

We know it's a considerable investment for some, so we offer a Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee, if you decide you can live without it, we'll give you a full refund.

There are lots of reviews here: http://blog.aqua-dap...tegory/reviews/ and some more info below.

Why would you recommend an Aqua-dapter to another Window Cleaner?

Feb/Mar 2012 Aqua-dapter Service & Products Survey

Is an Aqua-dapter just for *saving* water?

Top 10 Reasons to use an Aqua-dapter

If you have any questions, let me know.

Paul

Aqua do the fit on to any pole? An whats the weight of them I don't think I could add anymore to my brodex pole my arms would snap off

Aqua do the fit on to any pole?
They fit almost any pole. Any pole with an End Screw, Brodex Poles with their trident collars, and Quick-Release clamp poles (e.g. Gardiner CL-X, SL-X)

http://blog.aqua-dap...ole-connection/

An whats the weight of them I don't think I could add anymore to my brodex pole my arms would snap off
/emoticons/smile.png The Mk3 is 180g - I don't think you'd notice it on a Brodex pole.

Paul

holster is good with a tap but you can not compare it to a aqua adapter they are a different class
Hi Posh and everyone,

Aqua-dapter wasn't designed to just be a tap replacement, it was designed by a Window Cleaner to make controlling water use easier and quicker (and no wet leg etc.). That in turn can make you more profitable, which of course is the most important thing.

We know it's a considerable investment for some, so we offer a Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee, if you decide you can live without it, we'll give you a full refund.

There are lots of reviews here: http://blog.aqua-dap...tegory/reviews/ and some more info below.

Paul
Told you so am i worth listerning to anymore

I have a friend who uses a holster with a tap. She (!) was round the back of a house when another customer wanted to speak to her so he just started pulling on the hose and sort of reeled her in! Sounds quite funny /emoticons/biggrin.png , but she was mad as anything :huh: . Could have been dangerous. /emoticons/biggrin.png

What do you think of the new smileys. lol

Hi Posh and everyone,

Paul

MAny thanks for that.

Back