Disastrous Start To The Week...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Matty H, Feb 11, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

First job today notice water dripping from hose reel :( so start unrolling it and see a pin ***** hole about 20m in with water shooting out :(
    Either side of the hole for a good 5m the outer wall of micro bore is all bubbled and deformed. That's KNACKERED :( ring up Gardiners and order a new one ;)
    The hole has now turned into 3 holes one of my clamps has come loose on slx22 and just realised I've left my gloves at a job :angry:
    Could it get any worse lol :(

Advertisement
  2. A.K WINDOWS

no good mate is it my starter motor on the van packed up on friday a nice £100 gone there that i dont need when not earning nowt to start with.

3. harunh

harunh Legend

i get ya mate

its always problem after problem inih mate

4. A.K WINDOWS

ive had 4 months of none stop bad luck H mixed in with lack of work no good too much stress soon be spring:)

5. harunh

harunh Legend

ye mate hopefully ull pick up a few customers in spring time

6. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Keep going lads you'll get good times as well as bad it comes with the territory ;)

2 new Custies so made the day a bit better in the end! :D

7. A.K WINDOWS

true stuff,but when you see 4 windys in the space of 10 mins within a mile of each other makes you wonder lol

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Had a puncture this morning and needed a new tyre. Picked up 3 new ones today and almost covers the tyre.. Also called to a house I done the builders clean on for £30, only small bungalow £8 was too much for her.

9. harunh

harunh Legend

A.k mate leeds seems like its overcrowded with cleaners? U cant gain work much then u see 4 cleaners within a mile

And then a gumtree advert offering 15% off from their window cleaning price ! :eek:

Squeeks n bubbles seems to be doing well tho

Is leeds that bad?

10. A.K WINDOWS

its poor in my eyes mate like i say if you have been going a few years or more then fine if you just got going last year or now cant see it lasting there all over mate,like i said before mite canvas a whole estate get one custy?what good is that goint to one custy for 6-7 quid then having to drive miles to one more **** business to me that.got to be compact for it to pay in my eyes costing loads in fuel for a few quid job is worthless.

i picked up 3 houses this year thats it.

i not focusing on windows anymore just gardens i they come then fine but i aint walking the streets anymore.ive seen 3 windys in one street at once last summer that to me says it all.

plus ive even now seen painters and decorators offering window cleaning.too many people jumping on it because of the lack of work.

Advertisement