Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Discord servers?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A Discord server is just a live chat system. It reminds me of that days of DOS (old text based computer operating system that was used under Windows 3).
It's like a forum without grouping topics together!
I think it's mainly kids or very techy people who use it. It's not something you go and read it's more ask a question and if you don't get a response in a few mins the question has moved up off the screen!

When ever I have needed to use Discord I find it painful to get info as it's so scattered.

A Discord server is just a live chat system. It reminds me of that days of DOS (old text based computer operating system that was used under Windows 3).
I think it's mainly kids or very techy people who use it. It's not something you go and read it's more ask a question and if you don't get a response in a few mins the question has moved up off the screen!

When ever I have needed to use Discord I find it painful to get info as it's so scattered.
I still don’t get it.
Bring back c.b radio ?

Come on a forum and ask about discord servers for window cleaning and you can already get the answers here :whistle:

Come on a forum and ask about discord servers for window cleaning and you can already get the answers here :whistle:
It wasn't windy stuff as I know I will get great advice here.

It was for quadcopters (aka drones) and ELRS (Express Long Range System) tx/rx :) Express Long Range System a new open source radio control system that is very cheap and has amazing range and penetration - yes I did use that word!!! The people who created the system and wrote the software are very active on their Discord server and it's the only way to get answers sometimes, so you post a question and just wait to see if anyone answers.

I play with racing quadcopters as a hobby, they weigh less than 250 grams including battery and do over 100mph in less than 2 seconds!

It wasn't windy stuff as I know I will get great advice here.

It was for quadcopters (aka drones) and ELRS (Express Long Range System) tx/rx :) Express Long Range System a new open source radio control system that is very cheap and has amazing range and penetration - yes I did use that word!!! The people who created the system and wrote the software are very active on their Discord server and it's the only way to get answers sometimes, so you post a question and just wait to see if anyone answers.

I play with racing quadcopters as a hobby, they weigh less than 250 grams including battery and do over 100mph in less than 2 seconds!
I wasn't directing it at you mate, sorry if you thought so.

You didn't work in Area 52 by any chance as well did you?

I wasn't directing it at you mate, sorry if you thought so.

You didn't work in Area 52 by any chance as well did you?
Sort off ? I did work for MoD testing and developing gas turbine and jet engines! I worked on the engines for Typhoon aircraft, and the gas turbines for our new aircraft carriers, and commercial Rolls Royce jets. All hush hush ;)

Sort off ? I did work for MoD testing and developing gas turbine and jet engines! I worked on the engines for Typhoon aircraft, and the gas turbines for our new aircraft carriers, and commercial Rolls Royce jets. All hush hush ;)
Not quite like the nerds, they keep in the basement at GCHQ then

Back