Disposable shoe covers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paddy McNally, Mar 26, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paddy McNally

Paddy McNally Member

I would do a lot of inside windows, customers love the idea and I don't waste time with shoes on and off [​IMG]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Yep theyre great. Keep a few in your trad pouch so you dont even have to go back to the van for them.

3. Alien Human

These are very helpful.

I do my fair share of insides and, pre- house sale viewing cleans and after builders cleans so always used.

Plus I have x1 clean with a risk of dog poop so they go on for that as well.

4. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

Snazzy.

5. Paddy McNally

Paddy McNally Member

Word-of-Mouth is the best Advertising u can get, women love to tell there friends and family they had the Windows cleaned and the window cleaner (even) had shoe cover on when he did the inside, I've had loads of recommendation because of them

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement