Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how much guys?

It could be monthly. It is train station so yes kids hands etc etc but easy access and don't look to hard. There are about 8 other windows inside and out aswell which are the ticket office so I reckon £100 is more the option...

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Theres no hiding when cleaning those. Expectation is for them to be spic & span. I always find them harder than I imagined.

Theres no hiding when cleaning those. Expectation is for them to be spic & span. I always find them harder than I imagined.
Agree AH, just look at the runs from the metal clamp things. Could be a PITA of a job.

Hang on, how is OP going to WFP that if it's a train station? Backpack won't have enough water and will be going back for more all the time. Trad it and you'll end up having to detail where the clamps are. Food for thought!

There are lots of factors to consider .

Parking can be a nightmare I don't know where this is but my local station the car parks are alway full by 9am and are very expensive and the loading area is very small.

Health and safety could be a major thing to consider as well with the high public footfall.

If it was me I would price it high but it depends on how much you want it.

Clean it early doors before the main commute.

Like I said earlier would probably have to signs in and out so finding security to do this could be a pain.

I cannot see the metal clamps been a problem trade just a quick wipe round after trad.

Follow under squeegee with applicator to catch access water.

Only one thing I would suggest if you not signing in out is try getting a signature on a job sheet which you make to show job description and get security or who ever to signs it to prove you were there.

But to me this would be 4-5am job

Back