Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gumtree Magic ! :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Had an E-mail from gumtree last night from a women wanting her flats cleaned...

So i said ill come around today... and i drove down... and before i went to her house.... a women came over to me and said i never had a window cleaner i want one... she had 5 windows at the top /emoticons/smile.png

So i said ill do all 5 windows and the door and frames and sills for £5.00 /emoticons/smile.png

so i went to the original customer and said 5.00 aswell /emoticons/smile.png she was happy she said my next door wants theirs doing so i knocked their and she agreed..

so i knocked 2 more....... and they wanted them doing aswell

1 women said she got 1 but not happy with him she said he uses a pole but doesnt clean my frames properly i said to her ill do it for u she goes yeah i want u.. i go make sure u cancel him them okay /emoticons/smile.png and she was like yeah no problem !

so i picked up 5x customers for £5.00 each all in the same block /emoticons/smile.png

should only take me like 10-15 mins per flat /emoticons/tongue.png

on the other hand... i picked up a house just the fronts for £4.00

and another house for £6.00 and a 8 weekly clean house for £8.00

and chucked 1 customer off.. cos she is a bad payer and cant be bothered with her .. and another customer is moving house .... so im now on to 130 customers /emoticons/ohmy.png

Lol

well yeah 15 mins.... when am mesing around with the hose and that mate /emoticons/tongue.png

but i could do all 5 within the hour /emoticons/smile.png

cos there all close by /emoticons/smile.png

so £25.00 per hour their /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/wink.png

but the first cleans may take me just over an hour

well yeah 15 mins.... when am mesing around with the hose and that mate /emoticons/tongue.png

but i could do all 5 within the hour /emoticons/smile.png

cos there all close by /emoticons/smile.png

so £25.00 per hour their /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/wink.png

but the first cleans may take me just over an hour
I gather thats where WFP lads lose most of there time?

Only ones I've had from gumtree I've given away, would only let me advertise in Nottingham. I'll have to remember to try again.

Latest Posts

Back