DIY van mounted system from purefreedom

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by PJ Bullard, Oct 13, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. PJ Bullard

PJ Bullard Active Member

Advertisement
  2. spruce

spruce Grand Master

250 liters is too small for a days wfp work IMHO.

Most second hand units for sale on Ebay are there because their owners found the same thing. If you can't do a day's work then you are stifling your own business growth.

The 'smallest' Connect is a T200 with a 625kg payload. You could get away with a 350 liter tank, perhaps even a 400 liter tank if you 'economize' on other heavy equipment.

3. PJ Bullard

PJ Bullard Active Member

Thats the version I have- the T200. Yeah, I could get a bigger tank for sure. Im just looking at the moment. At present I use a trolley system and combine pure water with trad to spread it out evenly. But I definetly see my future using WFPs and a van mounted system.

Another one I was looking at - FaceLift® COMPACT 325

This looks great for my size vehicle

What have you got? Ands whats better, DI or RO?

4. Den

Den Forum Addict

I have the compact 325 without DI as I have a static RO DI Tank, really happy with mine my transit connect is the lwb Hi top payload 900kg I have my gardiner backpack strapped to a trolley and several 25 litrecontainers as well, basically carbon copy of another member on here, works perfectly for me I just park next to my static tank an fill up.

5. PJ Bullard

PJ Bullard Active Member

Nice. Yeah the Compact looks great. What is the 100psi pressure like? And I wonder if you can adapt it if you had two outlets for the hose? i.e two windys using it

6. Den

Den Forum Addict

pump pressure is great I use mine on setting 8 for maintence cleans, I'm the worlds worst with DIY so can't answer how easy to adapt for 2 men cleaning.

Advertisement