Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Collecting On Saturday Evening

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah depends who it is, if there eldly there not gonna go out partying binge drinking are they?

Yeah depends who it is, if there eldly there not gonna go out partying binge drinking are they?
I suppose, I wouldnt go out just to colect a few houses though. There would need to be an easy 100 quid to collect to get me to go out again. In saying that if there all close by then I would go back round. If I had a to drive say 3-4mille+ I would juts leave it lol

Normally yeah. But tomorrow night they are doing their annual fireworks at a local park, which is normally pretty busy, so I don't imagine tomorrow night would be a good night for me.

Yeah same ladder I think these events like that, and other significant events in the calandar are the same.

Too right, August was a bad month for me, hardly got any money!

I got it all in the end though, and september was a bumper month as I had collected like 1.5 x my wage =) Happy days

Yeah good point about people going to fireworks tomorrow I was think getting into the round for 4.30 and going till 6.30 coz these things usually start bit later

i think sunday would be better then saturday /emoticons/smile.png people are always out on a saturday mate,, working, shopping , down the pub, at the cinemas, gone for a meal ! saturday people spend out /emoticons/smile.png

sunday is the day /emoticons/smile.png

Marks been in the game god knows how long thats why!

/emoticons/biggrin.png
I only been it for coming upto a year now, and I never go out collecting either, so being in the game for a long time basis nothing to do with it.

Collecting money is the best part of window cleaning. I collect thursday&friday nights, but if they been bad ill go on a sat afternoon

i don't collect, haven't done for years, just leave them an envelope and they send a cheque. several pay by bank transfer now.

Collecting money is the best part of window cleaning. I collect thursday&friday nights, but if they been bad ill go on a sat afternoon
I do the same kind of thing as u /emoticons/smile.png lol

Back