Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1st wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You will find if your paint is old sometimes wfp dosent work ,give it 3 or 4 cleans allowing it to dry each time if its still not drying right it'll need doing traditional ,some old PVC double glazing does the same and the really old ally framed windows

You will find if your paint is old sometimes wfp dosent work ,give it 3 or 4 cleans allowing it to dry each time if its still not drying right it'll need doing traditional ,some old PVC double glazing does the same and the really old ally framed windows

I do believe the paint is prob older than me

Had the white streaking happen - quite surprisingly - on a 4 week customer last week, which is rare.

My guess is the top frame was very dirty with a lot of salt and me brushing it a bit more vigorously than I use to loosened it up. Combined with a hot day and direct sunlight on the glass it dried fast, and it didn't look pretty. A second quick scrub and rinse fixed it though, I'm just I noticed.

Back