Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Job Did You Do Before Window Cleaning And Why Did You Change Career Path ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Left school can't remember when, partied like everyday was my last, got a job in a bakery, got sacked, had serious motorbike smash, broke back, neck and few other places, was on Dla for a year, got an apprenticeship building aeroplanes, got sacked, partied everyday for a few years, bought 2 small runs with a mate to help fund our lifestyle, got her pregnant, then settled down, pregnant again, canvassed more.. No regrets!

Left school can't remember when, partied like everyday was my last, got a job in a bakery, got sacked, had serious motorbike smash, broke back, neck and few other places, was on Dla for a year, got an apprenticeship building aeroplanes, got sacked, partied everyday for a few years, bought 2 small runs with a mate to help fund our lifestyle, got her pregnant, then settled down, pregnant again, canvassed more.. No regrets!

Lmao love it

Lol

Went to a farm school in south africa, left came to norfolk, worked in the chocolate factory, then the turkey factory, (nernard matthews)

then decided to get a computer degree. went to london and got the degree about 15 year ago and been a computer engineer ever since.

Haven t had a pay rise in 5 years so got sick of asking for one and decided to find a way to make my own money. tried a few web sites but they flopped, at least I tried then in January 2012 a lighbulb went off while i was sitting in my lounge and I decided to become a window cleaner....

got a mate to give me a few hours training, got some trad kit and some cards and off i went.

6 months later and I am almost earning the same as my full time job. I think December or January is the day I plan to go full time.

Back