Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business Bank Account

Nah nor do I. I don't think a customer minds who they make a cheque out to or pay into.
Yes true, but I wouldn't give out my personal bank details to any body, so for me by business bank I can, and I feel safer too, over my personal bank if that makes sense?

Is Santander still doing free business banking? Used to have a business account, just use personal one now. I think as somebody said further up depends who you are working for.

As regards to what business you're after, I don't really see it making massive differences.

I have business that pays me a lot by direct debit each month and they don't mind about what bank it is.

Although I am going for a business bank account, the amount of cheques that need sending back for adjusting is annoying.

As regards to what business you're after, I don't really see it making massive differences.

I have business that pays me a lot by direct debit each month and they don't mind about what bank it is.

Although I am going for a business bank account, the amount of cheques that need sending back for adjusting is annoying.
Exactly why business banking is better and it makes sense!

People see your business name and if your using personal bank then that's why your sending cheques back! Looks more professional imo to

I think they maybe Posh, but its been going backwards and forwards. I cant remember the last time I wrote a cheque to anybody

I write cheques each week.

It means I can pay someone a certain amount wherever I am, no need for carrying loads of cash and no need to have a debit machine.

Yep I think Ady, it seems to be going backwards and forwards, with all the choice of electronic payment - it just seems old hat. I dont except cheques, its all BACS or paypal. But on the other hand I understand with older generations its the way they like to do things....

I accept cheques but prefer not to!

And probably only ever written one cheque in my whole life! lol

Yep I think Ady, it seems to be going backwards and forwards, with all the choice of electronic payment - it just seems old hat. I dont except cheques, its all BACS or paypal. But on the other hand I understand with older generations its the way they like to do things....

Latest Posts

Back