Do I Need A New Brush If I Buy Gardener Pole?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by shazzy692002, Dec 29, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. shazzy692002

Going for the s x18. Due to the weight, Will my ionic grafter brush fit it, or do i need to buy a new one?. If i need a new one, do i go for the ones on gardeners, or is there a better/cheaper one that people recommend.

All help appreciated. Hope you all had a good xmas. x

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I would recommend a tecbuk brush.. That's what I have on my slx pole and they are the perfect combination!!

Www.wfp-brush.co.uk

4. shazzy692002

Thanks guys, will have a look and see whay looks best.

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Remember you get what you pay for!! Cheapest isn't always best. And it's the brush that is doing the actual cleaning of the window. And every brush will clean a window.. But you want a brush that will help you save time, and therefore earn more ££.. That's why I chose tecbuk!

6. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

Thanks Belfastcleaning for the recommendation.

aquaclear if you not sure which brushes you want, but want to try a few different types, and at the same time keep cost down; you can use a Tecbuk brush with the 90 degree brush socket that you buy with the Gardiner’s brushes for £2.00; you just need to drill 1 extra hole in it, 5mm closer to fit a Tecbuk brush.

Fully Jetted Tecbuk brushes are £34.97, they come with 2 x 2mm pencil jets, jet hose & quick release Y piece.

Richard

7. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Richard,

I thought about buying a facelift brush to go with my new facelift pole, but now am considering buying one of your brush

Do you give discount pal?

8. Richard

Richard Forum Addict

Hi Gmeister, I do give discounts it does depends on order size and/or if you are a regular customers. I am in the process of sorting out larger discounts to regular customers in the New Year. I view brushes as consumable like micro fibre cloth/mops etc the more you get into the habit of replacing your brush, the quicker you can work.

Once you have the Tecbuk brush heads, fixed/scraper head or the pivoting head, these should last years, a replacement brush is £32.89 or fully jetted £34.97, the 2nd brush you buy would normally be fully jetted for free, this has become a standard discount.

What ever brush make you do end up buying in the end, you will not get better quality and value for money than the Tecbuk brushes, with or without a discount. And you won’t be getting any brush that is as capable. Sorry if that comes across as a bit pushy, but if you ever compare the quality of Tecbuk brushes to any other make you will see what I mean, and if you use it efficiently you will be cleaning so much faster, which is what the Tecbuk brushes are all about

Email me if you have any more questions or want to order
    Cheers, Richard

9. shazzy692002

Richard, You have sort of talked me into buying one of these, But being a female window cleaner, Im not to happy about drilling it. Will email you over the next couple of days, Do you also charge p and p on the brushes?

Thanks

10. OoO

OoO Guest

Advertisement