Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Really Dirty Windows Using Screwfix No Nonsense Degreaser

Oliver Wright

Hey all,

Just wondering how you would apply the degreaser to the window for those that are extra dirty;

A) up the ladder and spray on window

B) cover the end of the wfp brush for each window

Thanks in advance

I just half fill a trad bucket with water then give it a good glug of no nonsense. Then I dip the brush in it with the pole extended and just apply to the top windows like that. Works an absolute treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you then leave it for a while to work?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Yeah what I do is apply the solution and brush it all over the frames and glass, then do that on each nearby window, then by the time I've done that I'll go back to the first one and scrub again with the water on and give it a final rinse. Windows look sparkling at the end [emoji1362]

Yeah what I do is apply the solution and brush it all over the frames and glass, then do that on each nearby window, then by the time I've done that I'll go back to the first one and scrub again with the water on and give it a final rinse. Windows look sparkling at the end [emoji1362]

Thanks for the advice..

If the solution runs down the walls, it doesn't stain does it?

Thanks for the advice..
If the solution runs down the walls, it doesn't stain does it?
As far a I know.....no. Never had a problem with it. No Nonsense Degreaser is water based and biodegradable so pretty safe to say it won't stain.

Latest Posts

Back